Review 175 of 👰🤵‍♂WEDDING💍💒CAKE🍰 19% Premium CBD Hydro Hemp Flower from https://strain-station.co.uk



Khali’s CBD Life

INTRODUCTION TO THE LEGAL WORLD OF CBD FLOWERS/TEA, HASH/HASH TEA/ ISOLATES/EDIBLES/RESINS AND ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF VARIETIES OF CBD PRODUCTS.

MY REVIEWS are only on all types of CBD Products available LEGALLY ALL AROUND EUROPE and the UK.

TODAY’S strain was of 👰🤵‍♂WEDDING💍💒CAKE🍰 19% Premium CBD Hydro Hemp FLower from https://strain-station.co.uk

https://strain-station.co.uk/collections/cbd-flower-hemp-tea/products/wedding-cake-cbd-hemp-tea-aaaa-grade

WEDDING CAKE | 19% CBD Hemp Tea | Premium Hydro | INDICA EFFECTS

HISTORY/GENETICS: RARE FLOWER

WEDDING CAKE HEMP FLOWER TEA
The presentation of this flower is attractive: a beautiful, deep green hue adorned with plentiful orange pistils. Aromatically speaking, the initial scent from the jar is subtle but sweet like cake; grinding brings out its true nature – an aroma that can be likened to a sweet cake topped with cream, featuring a piney fruity undercurrent. This delightful sweetness transfers into taste too, whilst enjoying hints of fruitiness. Effect-wise, although this flower does have strong Indica tendencies it won’t leave you immobilised – instead inducing feelings of blissful relaxation as you go about your day.

POSSIBLE HISTORY AND GENETICS ARE BELOW:

It is unclear exactly what the genetic lineage of the CBD version of Wedding Cake is but it is thought to be a backcross of Girl Scout Cookies with Cherry Pie to breed out the THC and turn it into a true type 3 hemp strain.

Wedding Cake strain comes from two hybrid parents, bringing perfect balance to any celebration or a quiet night. As its name would suggest, it’s best known for tasting like a sweet and sugary wedding cake. This is what its creators originally intended, and it’s just one of the reasons this is such a highly sought-after strain still today.

Why is Wedding Cake strain so popular?
The wedding Cake strain has high levels of THC and is excellent for pain relief. Patients with chronic pain, fibromyalgia, or joint issues often choose Wedding Cake because of its ability to relax the muscles and reduce pain and inflammation. One of the most common uses for Wedding Cake is to calm anxiety or stress.

https://strain-station.co.uk/collections/cbd-flower-hemp-tea/products/wedding-cake-cbd-hemp-tea-aaaa-grade

No one really knows what breeder first created Wedding Cake, a strain that goes by many names. Perhaps that’s because they want to keep their secrets about how to grow this somewhat tricky strain closely guarded.

Wedding Cake, also known as Birthday Cake, Marijuana Cake, and Pink Cookies, is a cross between Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie. Its Girl Scout Cookies roots does make it lean towards the indica side of the spectrum. That’s due to the fact that while this strain is only 40 percent sativa, the other 60 percent of it is made up by its indica parentage. However, it is still technically a hybrid strain.

Wedding Cake is an Indica-dominant hybrid strain of cannabis. Hybrids are known for combining the unique characteristics of both Sativa and Indica into a perfectly melded harmonious experience for the user.

Speculation about the exact origin of the strain adds to its allure, with its official lineage still up for debate. That said, it is generally believed that the strain is a unique cross between the Indica-dominant hybrid known as Cherry Pie crossed with the world-renowned award-winning G.S.C. (OG Kush x Durban Poison) also known in many circles as Girl Scout Cookies.

But according to Ibeezy of Seed Junky Genetics, despite this belief, genetic research confirms that the strain is, in fact, a unique phenotype of the Triangle Mints T strain.Wedding Cake, also known as Pink Cookies, is a rare phenotype created by Seed Junky Genetics when the breeder crossed a mother Triangle Kush with Animal Mints pollen. The L.A. based Jungle Boys named Wedding Cake because of its sparkling resin and vanilla cake frosting aroma.

GREENHOUSE, PREMIUM & HYDRO Range CBD Flowers check them out at, https://strain-station.co.uk/

Thanks for watching everyone please let me know what your opinions are in the comment section below.

I defo recommend you try this dispensary.

Follow MY REFERRAL LINK BELOW;
https://refrr.app/gSHBMdV4Su/110614

Referral Program

Give your friends a reward

Invite your friends to our store and get rewarded too for each referred friend.

Subscribe now and get 10% off.

https://refrr.app/gSHBMdV4Su/110614

Please LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE, and COMMENT

https://strain-station.co.uk/

contact details below;

Email: strainstationinfo@gmail.com

https://strain-station.co.uk/

#hit em up

let em know Khali sent ya peace be with you all

source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *